Zhanna Fridel, M.D., FACOG | Weill Cornell Obstetrics & Gynecology, New York, NY
Dr. Zhanna Fridel is a Board Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Weill Cornell, New York NY.
She manages normal and high risk pregnancies, performs laparoscopic surgeries for benign gynecologic conditions, provides contraceptive and STD counseling and preventive care for women of all ages from puberty to menopause.
Dr. Zhanna Fridel obtained her medical degree from New York University School of Medicine in 2000 and completed her residency in OB/GYN at Lenox Hill Hospital in 2004.
She is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology since 2006 and is a Fellow of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Fridel has been in private practice at Lenox Hill Hospital and worked as an Attending physician in faculty practice at St Vincent’s Hospital and New York Downtown Hospital prior to joining the faculty at Weill Cornell.
Comprehensive care for all your obstetric and gynecological needs in a warm and friendly environment. Specialize in:
- Normal and High Risk Obstetrical Care
- Complete Well Woman Care
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Gynecologic Conditions
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Osteoporosis Detection and Treatment
- Urogynecology (female urology)
- STD Testing
- Cord Blood Banking
- Cervical Cancer Vaccination
- Menopausal Management
- All Major Insurance Plans are accepted.
- Weill Cornell Medicine, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Board Certifications: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Clinical & Academic Positions
- Instructor in Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology – Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Assistant Attending Obstetrician and Gynecologist – NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Education & Training
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2000
- B.S., New York University, 1996